7 weeks after neck, face and brow lift. Just finished course of antibiotics and still have tenderness and swelling

Its been 7 weeks but my jaw area and just behind my ears going down my neck is still swollen, numb and tender to touch . The antibiotics improved it but I'm worried something is wrong underneath still . Not massively painful but I can't rub that area if i want to wash my face it is like pressing on a bruise ..sort of . I cant lay my face on a pillow even as too tender . What could it be ? Is it normal ? many thanks

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you move forward and consult with your board certified facial plastic surgeon. You are in the early stages of your healing process. Please implement all of the recovery instructions that your surgeon provides.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon