7 months post rhinoplasty and sides of nose and undereyes are looking swollen/raised, why? (Photos)

I had rhinoplasty done 7 months ago to straighten my nose and this was achieved but it seems either side of my nose (more close to my undereyes) I've been left with the sides seeming more raised and making my undereyes protrude more and this is making me more conscious of my face now than before the surgery, any suggestions? Thank you

Seven months post rhinoplasty and sides of nose and undereyes are looking swollen

Thank you for your query.Swelling post rhinoplasty takes a full year to resolve. You've also mentioned that there is swelling under your eyes. Without seeing your before pictures, it is very difficult to comment. I would suggest you take this up with your surgeon.Kind regards.