6 months after hair transplant; will I get more growth as I have a good yield already? (Photos)

My transplant on 25 December it has been 6 months post op I've had a good yield already I had 3600 grafts on the front and crown am just enquiring if I will get more growth as I have seen a good yield already I have added before and after photos

6 months after hair transplant; will I get more growth as I have a good yield already?

Greetings

Thank you for your question and photos, Congratulations your results which are very good you might continue to see more results over time as full results takes 1 year and more.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

It is best to check with your doctor regarding hair growth. It usually takes 6 to 12 months to see full results.

It is best to check with your doctor regarding hair growth. It usually takes 6 to 12 months to see full results.  Some may see it earlier than others.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

18 Months

Yes, some reports have shown it can take 18 months for full final results to take effect.  Since all transplants dont produce results, it is good you are seeing such great results this early. 

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Good growth at 6 months

Yes, the good news is that you are seeing only about 50% of your final result at this time. Your density should roughly double over the next 6 months, so enjoy the ride--and thank your surgeon and his team for doing a great job!

Jonathan Ballon, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

6 months good results

The growth of hair usually gets to 80% by the 8th months so if you are already happy at 6 months, you have a treat in store for you.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon