Anyone had 420 implants and was a 36dd before?

I'm booked in for BA in A couple of months because I'm looking for more fullness however I'm already a 36DD and my surgeon says this is down to having a very wide and slightly long chest. Clearly this requires a larger implant, estimated 420 so I'm a little concerned about how big they will actually be. I'd like to hear from anyone and see some pictures of anyone who already had quite a large chest and this size implant, were they too big? Thanks

Size Options for Proportionate Augmentation

Thank you  for your question. Dimensional augmentation uses careful measurements and takes into account your overall frame and existing tissue to select implants which will look proportionate on you. For each person the CC's and size of implant which achieves this will be unique to them. 420 is not overly large on a 36 ribcage. It is important to select implants which fit your breast width properly, rather than focussing on cup size.

My patients find it helpful to try on the implant sizers with a form fitting t-shirt in the office in order to get an idea of the overall balance and look.

Be sure to select a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this area.

All the best