400cc silicone implants, left breast has shrunk! (photos)

I posted a few days ago. Anyways the update being my left breast has shrunk within a few weeks. I had silicone implants 400cc HP 3yrs and 9nonths ago, I had a ultra sound and mammogram today and Both showed no Damage to implant. Had these tests done on the NHS. I'm not sure what next as you can see it's not right. What could it be? no hardness in the breast just very soft. I'm still getting stingling sensation now and again. I feel like I'm going out my mind not knowing. Any advice appreciated.

Breasts appear ok from photos

Thank you for your question and photos.

It appears your breasts appear normal in the photos. The breasts can change size with time, this is normal, especially if you happen to have had kids. You should check with a plastic surgeon in your area to get them checked out.

- Dr. Bryson Richards

Breast Changes

The volume of your breasts does not appear to be different in the photos you've provided. If imaging has demonstrated no rupture to the implant shell then it is possible differences you are noticing are due to weight loss. I recommend that you continue to follow up with your primary care physician if you note concerning changes.

All the best

Shrinking breast

From your photos, the left breast implant appears to be sitting a little higher than the right.  The volumes do not appear that different.  If you lost weight, you may have lost breast tissue volume and the breast volume difference you see may be do to this.  It sounds like your implants are fine.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon