4 wks post op TT can I wear my compression band less now and if so when?

Wearing of the compression garment and how long.

Of course you should ask you treating plastic surgeon first, as individual cases will vary. In my practice, if everything is healing as expected I would allow you to remove your compression garment for sleeping after 2-3 weeks. I would still want you to wear your compression garment at all other times except for showering.

I allow my patients to remove the garment for normal daily activities after 8 weeks. I do require them to continue to wear the compression garment for workout or strenuous physical activities for an additional two months. Total wear time of the compression garment is 4 months after surgery.

Tacoma Plastic Surgeon