I'm 3 weeks post op and concerned that my nipple is not in the centre of my areola (Photo)

I'm also deeply concerned about the indentation and puckered skin under my breast... Is this normal as my surgeon said things will take upto 3 months to heal... I can't ever see a solution to my nipple being in the centre again tho... Please help

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

In my practice, after performing a BA+BL I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Respectfully 

Healing Process after Breast Lift with Implants

All surgical procedures carry some degree of risk Any breast operation can result in changes in sensation. This happens less with lifts than reductions but is still possible Occasionally, minor complications occur and do not affect the surgical outcome. Major complications associated with this procedure are rare. The suitability of the breast lift procedure and specific risks may be determined during your consultation.

Healing will go on for 2-3 months for the early period. There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation will be abnormal. Scars will be changing.

If my patients have concerns that something is unusual about their healing process, it is important for them to call the office and discuss these concerns or come in to be examined.

#Hypertrophic or #keloid scars can be a problem. The worst are usually under the breast with an #AnchorLift or inverted “T”. These can be treated like all thickened scars with re-excision, laser, kenalog/5-FU injections, creams, silicone strips and other methods to reduce and improve healing.

Outcome concerns at 3 weeks post op, there is still time for improvement!

At 3 weeks post operatively it is very difficult to know what the final shape, contour, and position of your breast, nipple, and areola will be after breast augmentation with a lift. The indentation and puckered skin is likely to improve as the swelling and edema go down and the internal sutures dissolve. The position of the nipple on the areola may also change as the tissues settle. While it is possible that you may require a revision in the future, it's way too soon to determine that at this point.