I am 36 years old and I'd like to know the options available for my sagging neck and facial volume loss (Photo)

Are there any non surgical procedures that could help with my neck or is a neck lift the only option? I have had juvaderm voluma in my cheeks but i would like to know what longer lasting alternatives are available and the risks associated with them.

Neck tighening in a younger patient.

Thank you for posting, it is important to share that this type of laxity in the neck/submental area can start in your 30s, and many women wait until much later to treat this --- making it more difficult to improve later in life. If you start Ulthera at this point and maintain every 2 years you will prevent this from worsening with time. The Ulthera works with ultrasound energy, and has the ability to stimulate new collagen and tightening. When tailored to the patient's needs this procedure can offer some dramatic results and is my favorite. It takes 3 months to see results but you will continue to improve up to 6 months, results can last 2+ years.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Non-surgical skin tightening

I like to use a minimally invasive treatment to tighten neck skin called Precision.  It places a laser fiber under the skin to heat the skin to a point that it will stimulate new collagen deposition that will improve the quality and tightness of the skin.  It is a procedure that takes about 30 minutes to perform and has downtime of only a few days.  In regards to more long term volume in the face, I would recommend fat grafting to provide a more long lasting and to some degree permanent volume correction.

Kenton Schoonover, MD
Wichita Plastic Surgeon

Treatment options for sagging skin of neck and volume loss in the face

In terms of your neck, the non-surgical option I would recommend for improving sagging skin would be Ultherapy.  In regards to facial volume loss, there are a variety of fillers other than Voluma that could be used.  The main longer lasting alternatives in the U.S. would be Sculptra, Bellafill or fat.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon