19 year old wanting to improve nose, side and front pictures. Any suggestions? (photos)

I feel my nose has a weird shape from the front but i wont want to make it too short and give the appearance of a really vertically long upper lip. How can I avoid this? When I smile, my nostrils go up and the middle part (nasal spine?) looks even longer. And I think the tip is also very rounded? I also have a slight bump/over projected from the top of my nose.

Aesthetic Improvement of Nose with Rhinoplasty

Thank you for sharing your question. Based on the photos you have provided; you appear to be an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty with tip revision. The bump you are noticing can be reduced and the tip can be refined to better fit your facial features. In my practice, I like to use 3-D volumetric photos to communicate realistic expectations to my patients. It is also important that you chose a surgeon who has the same aesthetic goals as you. I recommend consulting with several board-certified specialist before making a final decision. Best of luck. 

Rhinoplasty

Your nose could be improved.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experienced to discuss your options and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

19 year old wanting to improve nose, side and front pictures. Any suggestions?

Potentially, you can have a much more elegant looking nose. It will require at least 10-15 years of experience by the Plastic Surgeon who has specific commitment to Rhinoplasty. All elements of your nose can be improved to maximize your elegant look. Be careful who you go to, do your thorough research. Hope this helps