I am 19 and I've always had a low brow and it hides my lovely eye shape and long eyelashes. Any suggestions? (photo)

Im not sure of what procedure to plan and save for.I am able to lift my brow to be arched without touching them and also it makes my ears move. I dont think theres a connection however i just included it to show how i am able to lift them.

I am 19 and I've always had a low brow and it hides my lovely eye shape and long eyelashes. Any suggestions?

Thank you for including pictures with your question. It appears that a modest lift of the lateral aspect of the brow may be all that you need. I would suggest considering the placement of a small amount of Botox below the lateral aspect of the brow to see if that does the trick. I would be concerned that a full brow lift would reveal an insufficient sub-brow unit detracting from you appearance. A brow lift could help in showing more of your eyes. I recommend consulting with a board-certified surgeon in the UK and discussing your options. In many cases, a brow lift is enough, but there might be a non-invasive treatment that is also available. Best of luck.