10 months post op and one boob feels odd?

I am 10 months post op of a breast augmentation and one boob feels uncomfortable when wearing an underwire bra. Even without a bra my boob feels a little weird. What is wrong?

Thank you for the question. Given the information it is a little difficult to give you an exact cause. I do think in this particular case it is worth reviewing with your surgeon. The main things to be aware of are redness and swelling or changes in position of the implant. 

Regards

Dr Guy Watts

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Regards

Dr Guy Watts

If the breast is hard, this may be capsular contracture.   I would recommend a more in-depth consultation.

Breast issues

Hi there- it will be impossible for anyone to answer your question accurately without more explanation and photos.  It could be capsular contracture, malposition, or a number of other issues.  If you feel things are asymmetrical and "weird", you should schedule an appointment with your original surgeon to take a look and see what's going on.  Best wishes!

Breast issues

10 months post op

It is really difficult to say what may be wrong, if anything, without examining you.  Possibilities include nothing wrong at all to muscle strain, seroma, capsular contracture, or even implant rupture.   Would be best to go see your surgeon for an evaluation in person.  Hope that is helpful

10 months post op