1 Year post Gynecomastia and Vaser lipo to chest. What would you do next? (Photo)

Hi I've posted here before, and shown photos, but I am now 1 Year post op, Gland removal and lipo to my chest, I had 2 lipo surgeries prior to that one but my last included gland removal. I think my chest looks better than before, but my personal opinion is that now it still looks abit rounded and nipples sit abit low on my chest, the photos Ive attached show I can grab a little fat/skin above from just under the armpit to tighten. I wondered if upper chest lipo would tighten my chest a little

Gynecomastia revision

It is difficult to assess your results without an evaluation, however it appears that further liposuction will not be helpful.  Your nipple position is native to your anatomy and may be altered somewhat with a small fat grafting along the crease. Fat grafting would  also help soften the tethering of the skin with flexion.

Warm regards,

Dr. Pedy Ganchi                                                                                                                                                    Village Plastic Surgery 

Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Post Gynecomastia Surgery and Revisions

The areas after Gynecomastia Surgery may feel “lumpy” or irregular, and should decreases with time. Often massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. Also, the #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. It's possible that any indentations could be addressed with fat grafting or cosmetic filler(s) if eligible.

Typically, its best to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a revision. It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

1 year postop Gyno and VASER. What would you do next

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and congratulations on your gynecomastia and liposuction results.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination it appears that you have little fat to be able to pursue additional liposuction or other surgical treatment.  I would continue with a good diet and exercise regimen to help to increase muscle bulk and tone, while decreasing body fat percentage, improving your current appearance. Hope this helps.