What to expect from esthetician when Botox has migrated from between eyes to forehead?

Botox migration

I'm not sure I understand your question? Did you have Botox injected by an esthetician? That would be reckless and illegal. You went to an office and had an elective invasive cosmetic MEDICAL treatment by an ESTHETICIAN and had a poor outcome and now are asking DOCTORs what can be done? was the esthetician not helpful in addressing your concerns? At this point, there is nothing that can be done. I recommend if you plan to have any prescriptive medical treatments, you choose a qualified and experienced physician to provide your treatment.

Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Unintended result from Botox injected by aesthetician

Dear Suegs:

I am not sure what your aesthetician can do for you now that the frontalis muscle is relaxed, other than evaluate your glabellar complex and inject these muscles if they are not yet relaxed by Botox. This will not reverse the effect on the frontalis muscle, however.  And, I believe it would be better for you to have any correction or future treatments performed by a board-certified advanced injector in one of the core fields of dermatology, plastic surgery, ENT or Opthamology.

Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

What to expect from aesthetician when Botox has migrated from between eyes to forehead?

Hello Suegs,

It is always recommended to be injected by a physician from one of the core aesthetic fields (facial plastic surgery, plastic surgery, oculoplastic surgery, and dermatology).  If your Botox has migrated there is not much that can be done.  If you are having a bad cosmetic result, it will get better with time.  It can take up to 3-4 months for the result to completely improve.  In the future, I'd recommend you receive your treatment from a physician injector.

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox and Esthetician

Botox is only supposed to be only performed by a physician and not an esthetician.  I would consult a board certified dermatologist who is experienced with Botox to evaluate the area.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox injections

In the state of CT, it is illegal for an esthetician to perform botox injections. I would see the care of a physician that specializes in this procedure.

Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PhD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon