If I get Lipo done understand my chin, will I get good results based on these pictures? (Photos)

I would like to get a defined draw line and would like to know if I am a good candidate for Lipo under my chin.

Chin Liposuction...

Based on the photos you should be a good candidate for neck liposuction. An examination is needed to evaluate the skin because the ability of the skin to contract is most important after liposuction. A younger person usually has good skin contraction. Kybella is a non-surgical option to consider as well. 

Possible candidate for liposuction under neck

Based on your photos, you do appear to be a good candidate for liposuction under your chin on the upper neck.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

You appear to be a good candidate for the procedure. Kybella is an option but would require multiple treatments.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Go for awesome results--VASER liposuction, thermirf, ultrasound for the chin and jawline

You look like you would be a candidate, but I recommend a formal evaluation. I find that VASER liposuction in combination with ThermiRF or ultrasound are best for contouring the chin in those who are candidates but Kybella can be used as an alternative. See an expert. Best. Dr. Emer

Liposuction for the Chin

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for liposuction of the submental area or underneath the chin. This procedure will give you a great result as this area is often stubborn and resistant to diet and exercise, however you should make sure you're at or close to your ideal weight before your procedure. Make sure you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Submental liposuction

I think liposuction would be a good choice. Kybella would be another option. You need a formal consult to be sure.

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Neck Liposuction

From the photos you provided, it appears you would be an excellent candidate for neck liposuction. Neck liposuction would help to reduce the fullness under your chin by removing stubborn fatty tissue.  You would see improvement in jawline definition, as well as improvement in your profile.  The procedure is safe, fast, and can be performed under local anesthesia.  I suggest a consultation for a more thorough evaluation, to learn if you are truly a candidate for this procedure.  Good Luck, I have provided a link below.  

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon