I need upper lip fillers,,where to go in north N J eplease,,,,

Fillers

You should start out with maybe 1cc of filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur. We have offices in Edison Marboro and Warren 

Upper Lip Fillers

It is very important to consult a board certified dermatologist with years of experience with cosmetic dermatology.  I have been injecting lips and other fillers for years and it is important to consult someone who understands how to give a natural result.  Best, Dr. Green