Should I get a lift and areola reduction with implants? (Photo)

i dont like my breast shape n think arrola is too large already....i feel my breast r not symmetric and look saggy....for wish picture what is recommended?

Enhancement is possible but absolute precision in outcome not possible

Thank you for submitting your photo and appending a photo of the endpoint you desire.  Firstly, you have done an admirable job analyzing your breasts.  Your photo has  limited detail but does show sagging and enlarged areolae.  These can be improved by surgery, however, the your desired endpoint as shown by the transmitted image is not obtainable by present plastic surgery techniques.  

A consultation with a reputable plastic surgeon will detail the realistic gains possible by implants, lift, areolar reduction vs the risks of scarring, recurrence of sagging, and asymmetry.  

Montreal Plastic Surgeon