Uneven Lower Cheek, What Kind of Surgery? (photo)

What kind of surgery would be able to correct my cheek, and what would be the cost? As you can see the right side is larger than the left at the bottom, along the jaw. Just so you know, there are no hard masses, or bone, or anything in that overgrowth. The two sides feel the same from the outside. From the inside, the right side feel thicker. Thank you!

Doctor Answers 1

Uneven cheek correction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If there are volume discrepancies between your cheeks, then fat grafting or dermal fillers may be useful.  In fat grafting, fat is harvested through a minimally invasive liposuction technique from your belly or thigh and injected in your cheek.  If you want a dermal fillers, Sculptra may be a nice alternative.  


Good Luck.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.