Difficult to tell without examining you but it appears you have mild left upper lid ptosis and perhaps chronic blepharitis/styes? See an oculoplastic specialist.
I have uneven eyes, my left eye is smaller and irritates me. Can you help?
Nothing replaces an actual examination, but it does look like you have ptosis which can be corrected surgically in most cases. Good luck.
- At first glance, the photos look like normal asymmetry.
- But your left left eye is not in line with the Right - it is moved inward and it appears slightly droopy (ptotic).
- I doubt this is related to thumb sucking in the past.
- But you are right to have it evaluated.
- There are many possible causes. Treatment will depend on diagnosis.