Under Eye Bags Product for Men?

I am a 31 year old man and I have bags under my eyes. What is the best product over the counter or prescribed product for this?

Doctor Answers 1

Bags under eyes for men

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Over the counter witch hazel helps.

I use a skin care line called PCA and they have a product called Nutrient Toner. I really like it and use it myself.

If you have dark circles along with bags then prescription cream Triluma works well too. Also remember to use sunscreen every day and wear dark sunglasses when out.

If all else fails then surgery to remove extra fat and later a chemical peel, IPL or laser treatment will work.


Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 126 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.