Would an umbilicoplasty be appropriate for repair? (Photo)

I had my naval pierced at 16, 8 years and 3 children later, the skin at my piercing was left very stretched. I still want the piercing, but ovbiously would like to have the stretched portion repaired. Is umbilicoplasty the correct surgery to look into for this minor repair?

No doctor answers yet