Just been diagnosed with ms - Had 290cc under muscle implants 2 years ago.

one breast is slightly distorted buy cyst and is painfull. Will my breasts sag if I have removal. And will my neck and back pain go and pain in armpits.

MS - implants placed 2 years ago.

Thank you for asking about your breast implants.

• I am sorry to hear of your MS diagnosis and hope you are getting good treatment.
  • If you have your implants removed, it is helpful to have a small vertical lift at the same time to avoid breasts from sagging.
  • If the implants are causing the upper body pain, then removing the implants should make the pain go away..

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS