Ultherapy 5 months ago. Could Tria rejuvenating laser be causing the lines around my mouth?

I had Ultherapy 5 months ago and just started using the Tria rejuvenating laser. I noticed a new smile line on each side of my mouth since I started this. Should this happen? Should I not be using this laser since I had the Ultherapy done? I don't know what caused these 2 new lines around my mouth but I am very depressed. Could this be happening from the Tria laser?? And I don't see much lifting of the brows. I had full face and neck done and not sure if I am completely happy.

Lines around the mouth after Ultherapy

Ultherapy does not cause volume loss but tightening of the skin may accentuate existing volume loss, translating in the appearance of these lines. I recommend that you see a practitioner for volume filler like Juvederm, Belotero or Radiesse. 

Read the Ultherapy ebook provided on the link below.