Ear telephone handle deformity? (Photos)

Hi dear Doctor. I got surgery of otoplasty 2010, correction was 2011 but my ears got a defect of telephone handle deformity. Please would you tell me is it any possibility exist to fix it. I mean to fix only up part of ear (helix)

Ear telephone handle deformity?

In order to remove the telephone ear, the lower part of one ear must still be brought slightly closer to the head, and on the other ear, both the upper and lower parts. If you would like to have this done minimally invasively, i.e. without cutting open the ear, I recommend the Merck stitch method, by which you can check and co-determine the result in a hand mirror.  

Germany Plastic Surgeon