I had nose surgery 2 years ago I feel that the bulbous tip is worse now than before. (photo)

I wanted a smaller nose now i feel it is larger it does not seem to fit my face

Revision rhinoplasty

Hello babytot. 

We don't know your preoperative appearance. May be this is the best result that can be achieved. However if you are not satisfied with today's appearance it is still possible to make a revision. If your doctor offering a revision surgery and you trust her/him accept it. If not you should find another surgeon for a second operation and it will cost you more than the first one. I need full examination of your nose for better suggestions. Regards.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dear babytot, You may want to seek some secondary opinions from experts in the field of rhinoplasty surgery. I would recommend bringing a copy of your original pre-operative photographs as well as a copy of the operative report to help assist the consulting surgeons to know the techniques that were used in your primary procedure. While there is only one profile photograph attached and a frontal view would be helpful for further expert opinion you do appear to be a candidate for revision rhinoplasty and in expert hands you should have a nicely improved result. Imaging can be performed during your consultation that will show you the proposed results. See examples in the video above and link below. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Bulbous Tip after Rhinoplasty

I am sorry to hear you have not been happy following your rhinoplasty. You may wish to see one or two other Board Certified Plastic Surgeons who specialize in rhinoplasty to discuss your options. While scar tissue from your first rhinoplasty may create some difficulty, the tip reduction should be an option in the right hands. Be prepared to bring your operative report from the first surgery with you to any other consultations. It will be important for any other surgeon to know what was done already when advising you on a revision surgery. Best Wishes

James A. Hoffman, MD
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon