What should be sprayed on scalp post FUE surgery?

can't seem to find answer on what is sprayed on the scalp/grafts after surgery in coming days. I see surgeons give anti-inflammatories, painkillers etc. Also give advice & shampoo for later seen some reviewers usually the ones with great results, have sprayed solution onto scalps for greater recovery and less redness usually every few hours. plus get hardly any scabbing It is aloe vera ?.would it be supplied? what is the best thing to take with you from UK for this if not provided thanks

Ost op care after FUE

An FUE is treated just like a regular hair transplant with regard to the recipient area, but the donor area has open wounds which require daily washing with soap and water. Within 3 days of surgery, you can resume full activities, heavy exercises if you wish. The recipient area requires daily washes as well to keep the recipient area free of crusts. I generally recommend the use of a sponge and supply my patient with a surgical sponge to fill with soapy water and press on the recipient area daily. By repeating this daily, all crusts can be washed off without any fear of losing grafts. IF any crust are present, use a Q tip and dip it into soapy water, and roll it on the crusts and that will lift them off without dislodging them, but never rub them, just roll the Q tip on the recipient crust. I like to see no evidence of any crusting in the recipient area and the crusts from the donor area gone in 7-10 days with daily washing.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.   It should be easy to just contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon