What can I do to remove my scars on my legs? (Photo)

Scar removal

Here's what you can do for leg scars: lasers, microneedling/prp, fillers

It is hard to tell from your picture. This will most likely require a combination approach of lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers for improvement. I recommend an expert in scarring for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Scars

Thank you for posting your question. There are many options for treating dark spots. Hydroquinone bleaching cream can help lightening them. IPL intensive pulse light treatments can also help lightening scars and making them less noticeable. As of now, I recommend putting on sunscreen and avoiding sunlight exposure to reduce further hyperpigmentation. Best of luck. 

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon