Pocket problem or capsular contracture? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 2
See your surgeon
It's difficult to determine from the photo. You appear to have some ptosis, and possibly might need a lift. It's possible for the implant to sit high in a total submuscular augmentation with pre-existing ptosis. You should see your surgeon, as physical exam would be the best to determine a course of action.
Possible capsular contracture after 4 months
- If the breast has always looked like this it may be a pocket problem.
- But your photo suggests both breasts have moved into position.
- So a capsular contracture seems more likely.
- Regardless, you should see your plastic surgeon for evaluation and discussion of your options.
- If you need surgery - and you may not - there would be professional fees.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.