I am skinny but my face is fat. How can I get rid of it?

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Liposuction, kybella and fillers/implants/bone shaving/shaping can be used to sculpt the face.  Please see an expert for a consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

You could have a facial contouring with liposuction and buccal (cheek) fat pad removal.Thank you

Fred Suess, MD

Liposuction or Injectable Treatment

Thank you for your question. There are many different types of facial shapes. There are people that have very elongated faces, very round faces and other shapes as well. If you are not overweight and you feel that you have a round face there are several options: one of them is to perform a facial liposuction which can help define the mandible or jawline, if there is extra fat underneath the chin that can also be amenable to liposuction or also an injectable procedure known as Kybella which dissolves fat from under the chin. Certain patients are also good candidates for removing what is known as the buccal fat pads. These are two little fat pockets that sit within each cheek, which can sometimes give the face a rounder appearance. Your plastic surgeon will be able to analyze your facial shape and determine what will give you the best result  you are searching for. Good luck!

Liposuction face

Hi and thank you for  your question.  Without pictures, it is difficult to tell you what your best option is.  Liposuction of the face as well as buccal fat excision are 2 options, depending on where your extra fat is stored.  Best to meet in person with a plastic surgeon who can discuss your options after a thorough examination.  Good Luck!

Dr derby

There are possibilities to do liposuction and there are also other procedures that can be performed in the face. Best is to add a few photos to your question for us to help you better.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD