I would like to find a good rhinoplasty surgeon in the UK. Any suggestions?

I am looking into rhinoplasty. I'd like to reduce nostril size and width of the bottom section of my nose and the droopy tip without compromising my other facial features. Is this possible? Also can anyone recommend a good rhinoplasty surgeon in the Uk?
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in the UK.

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for drooping tip and nostril reduction

Closed rhinoplasty techniques can accomplish the goals of narrowing the tip, narrowing the bridge, and  narrowing wide nostrils. To narrow the bridge line, osteotomies are required.  An alar-plasty is required to narrow wide nostrils which involves removing a small wedge of skin at the base of the nostrils. The bulbous tip is addressed with suture techniques applied to the lower lateral cartilages. For many examples, please see the link below