Had my breast augmentation on Thursday so I'm now 2 days post-op. Have some fairly significant bruising, is it normal? (Photos)

I have included a picture of the worst side, the other side is fairly similar, I'm wearing a sports bra and a strap.

Significant bruising after breast augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thanks for sharing and I empathize with your complaints.

Some bruising is expected following breast augmentation though the amount shown in your pictures is more than I would be happy with.

Most importantly though for a long as the breasts remain soft without excessive pain and increase in size then this should resolve - those findings would be concerning for a blood collection (hematoma) that would need to be drained.

I would definitely send the pics to your surgeon and keep him or her abreast of what's going on so you will be well taken care of.

Bruising after surgery

is normal and as long as your breast mound is not changing in size, it should be self-resolving.  Change in mound size and appearance is the ONLY concern I have in the first week following an augmentation.  But you should let your surgeon know and allow him/her to provide you the reassurances you desire.