Am I too heavy for surgery? 111kg (Photos)

My Visceral fat is 10% I am active and regularly workout ( usually resistance machines/weights) I also do 2 classes a week of Zumba as cardio excersize, I cant seem to lose much weight . I have always been on the larger side and have 4 children (all natural births) I weigh 111kg and am considering surgery to remove the apron.

Panniculectomy/Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck/ Liposuction

First of all, great job on staying active. Thank you for your question and pictures. It is important to get a full assessment to determine if it will be safe for you to go under surgery since everyone is different. I will advice you to look for a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss possible treatment and go over your medical history.

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

Board-certified plastic surgeon

Panniculectomy/Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck/ Liposuction/Hi Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon