Hair loss after tissue expansion & hairline lowering. Smooth pinkish areas near the scar line; no hair growth in 8 weeks?

I had a procedure to lower my hairline 2 yrs ago. Subsequently, scar tissue formed (a large patch on the rhs and smaller patches along the HL/ on the left). Hair never grew. 8 weeks ago I had tissue exp and hairline adjustment to remove the ST. Hair fell out days/ weeks later; I'm concerned ST has formed. For instance, there is a pink smooth soft patch near the scar where hair fell out 7 weeks ago. Is it likely to be ST? what would ST look like? how long should I wait to see hair regrowth?

Complex problems with complications

Unfortunately, without having you in front of me and fully understand what has happened to you with the various surgeries, I can not give you an opinion. As you are now under the care of a doctor who can give you advice, ask that doctor all of your questions, which see appropriate for that doctor not an internet doctor who does not know you well

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon