Gynecomastia and areola reduction surgery did not work. (Photo)

Ok so basically I have been struggling with gynocomastia and puffy nipples for a long time now. Two years ago I decided to go for gynocomastia surgery to remove the glandular tissue under the skin. However after a couple of months it grew back. So about 6 weeks ago I decided to go for areola reduction which went great for the first 3 weeks. Now it has returned to original state. It has been an issue since I was about 13 and I don't know what else to do now. I am 6ft weighing 12stone 6pounds.

Possibly Need a More Solid Procedure for Permanent Results

Hello, and thank you for your question. It definitely sounds interesting that your procedures have not been successful to this point, and it would likely be helpful to have a combined liposuction and excision to remove all of this tissue permanently. The following tend to work when multiple conditions need to be handled together:Liposuction and Excision Combination – The doctor will recommend this procedure which combines the liposuction technique and excision technique to create a natural look. Results and Recovery Visible results are immediate. Patients are given specific instructions for the recovery period. Dressings and bandages will be applied to incisions and a support garment will be used to support the new chest contour and minimize swelling. At times, a thin small tube will be placed under the skin in order to drain fluid and blood that may collect. The results are usually permanent. On occasion the condition may return and treatment will need to be repeated.

Gynecomastia correction

You will benefit by a rigorous liposuction and a glandular resection.   Possibly your prior procedures were not rigorous enough.   This will respond to surgery.    My Best,  Dr Commons