Under eye hollow puffiness two weeks later out of the blue. Should I be worried? (Photo)

I had hollow eye treatment two weeks ago and the swelling had gone down nicely I have woken up this morning two weeks post infections with a very swollen left eye Can anyone help? Should I be worried? Thanks

Puffiness under eye

Thank you for your question.  Please follow up with your injecting physician for proper evaluation and management.  It is unclear what procedure was done, so the possibilities of what may be happening are endless and thus it is imperative you follow up with your physician to determine exactly what is happening and what is the appropriate treatment.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Under Eye Puffiness

It is unclear what product you had injected.  I would definitely return to your treating physician to be evaluated since you may be having an allergic reaction.  Best, Dr. Green

Under eye swelling

It's not clear from your question exactly what kind of treatment you had done under the eyes.  It sounds like filler injections?  You should call the office where you had the treatment today to get further instruction and be evaluated in person if needed.

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Lower lid swelling

It depends on the product injected. Was it Juvederm?  I don't use it in this area because it attracts water. I use Restylane in this area. 

See your specialist. He or she may recommend to take a course of LASIX to start. 

T.G. Khan, DO, FACS
Fort Lee Oculoplastic Surgeon