Exterior of vagina extremly swollen ? (Photo)

i had Lipo bbl no drainage and it looks like all the fluid has gone in my vagina and it hurts A LOT i had my surgery about 2 days ago , my doctor recommends me to remove my faja . What should I do

Liposuction - Vaginal Swelling?

Thank you for your question. It is not uncommon to see vaginal swelling following liposuction of the abdomen. This typically resolves within a few weeks. I think it is best to follow your plastic surgeons instructions regarding the use of the compression garment. It appears you have compression to all areas except your vagina, which most likely contributes to the localized swelling. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Extreme swelling of the genital area can occur after liposuction but should be reported to your surgeon.

You certainly do a lot of swelling. It is of sufficient amount that I think you should report this to your surgeon.