My ears are 7cm in height/length. Is there an operation to successfully reduce the top third of ear? (Photo)

Is there an operation to successfully reduce the top third of ear? Who is the best surgeon in the uk for these ops?

Great operation

There are a couple of great operations that can reduce the overall size of the ear. They are classically used in skin cancer surgery but can be well employed to reduce the overall size of the ear. The scars are well hidden and neat. 

One of them is called an antia buch operation and there are a couple of others depending on exactly which part you want reducing. 

Hope that helps. 

Adam Goodwin

Anti-helical fold

I think if you accentuate the anti-helical fold of the ear that may help to reduce the height of the ear and make it appear a bit shorter as well. As far as the best surgeons in your area I couldn't tell you.

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon