Dr advised using 2 vials of Azzalure for frown, bunny and forehead lines.Is this too much for a first treatment? 28yr old female

Concerned about side effects from excessive dosage. Booked treatment but now very worried.

Number of vials

that's a really hard question to answer without seeing a picture, and it also depends what sort of result you want. Some patients want to retain quite a lot of movement and just decrease the lines slightly, others are keen to get rid of any movement at all! I would probably just go with one vial initially because I prefer to under treat and then you can top up later. There might be a very good reason as to why two vials are being used so if you are concerned I would discuss it with your provider- we don't often do things without good reason!