Coolsculpting for the neck area: Would a session work for me and give me a more defined jaw line? (photos)

I am after a more defined jawline. Don't have too much excess fat but want it more defined. 

Cool Sculpting for Chin

Dear Alex, I would seek a consultation in an office that offers both cool sculpting and kybella. You have a small area of opportunity that could be amenable to the cool mini but may be too narrow for the applicator. In your personal assessment the RN can check the template and see if it would fit. If not, kybella may be a nice option. Best of luck. 

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting for chin.

Yes!  The Coolmini applicator can give you some very good results.  It will probably require 1-2 treatments to get the best results.  Remember it is non-invasive and only requires one hour per treatment.  You can even add some Kybella to improve the results.

Lawrence Broder, MD
Cedar Park Family Physician

Coolsculpting under the chin

In reviewing your photographs, it appears you would be a good candidate for Coolsculpting . Most patients require 2 treatments in the area to achieve their desired outcome. I would suggest you find a certified coolsculpting center and speak with their clinicians in depth.

Steven H. Dayan, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cool sculpting for chin

Based on these pictures, I think you are a very good candidate.  Seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience with all treatment modalities, including cool sculpting.

Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD

Coolsculpting Treatment

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your pictures you are a good candidate for Coolsculpting Mini, which is the applicator to be used for that area. You will probably needed three applicators, two on each side of your neck and one right under your chin. You may need two treatments. I would suggest you get a consultation, we offer free consultations here at Refined Dermatology. Hope this helped, Dr. S. 

Steven Swengel, MD
Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolmini for submental fat and jawline

You are a great candidate for this procedure. I would apply at least one on each side. A 2nd treatment might be necessary. It is a very easy procedure without downtime and involves no injections. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Double Chin/Neck Laxity/Jawline Contouring -- Kybella, VASER Lipo, ThermiRF, Thermage/Ultherapy, Fillers like Radiesse/Sculptra

non invasive approaches on the neck do very little for defining and they do a small amount of fat in a single treatment. you will need multiple coolsculpting or kybella to get improvement and likely will not get jawline definition. you will need a surgical approach like vaser/thermiRF to get that.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cool-mini for Jaw Line

You are a great candidate for the Cool-mini and should have great results from this treatment.  It is totally painless and takes only one hour to treat the area.  Best, Dr. Green

Defining the Jawline And Chin

You would need to commit to at least 2-3 CoolSculpting treatments to get a noticeable results. Even with that it's more of a treatment for double chin fat and not so much for defining the jawline directly. You may want to consider a treatment such as ThermiTight which will give you more improvement with just one treatment. Please find an experienced provider.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Defined jawline from CS or VASER liposuction

Hi alex221983.  Thanks for sharing photos with your question. Looks like you are a candidate for CS but it really depends upon your physical examination.  Their is an applicator template that needs to be applied under your jaw to assess whether CS can fit.  Kybella injections will remove the excess fat in the center, but not be able to treat the sides. VASER liposuction provides skin tightening and fat removal for the best definition-can be done under local or twilight anesthesia. Be sure to consult with an ABPS certified plastic surgeon to review all of your options.  Good luck,

Hi, I just added some links that might be helpful.