Was my columella reduced/shortened and nostrils moved to a lower position?

I am 6 weeks post op, closed rhino/septoplasty. I am trying to understand what my surgeon did, as he is not really telling me. One minute he says my tip was raised, the next, it wasn't. Please I would appreciate all your expert help a si don't understand the medical terminology listed. Thank you

Rhinoplasty surgery

He performed a 'cephalic trim of the lower lateral (tip) cartilages', which usually raises the tip, by decreasing the columellar - infratip lobular angle. This may also give the appearance of columellar shortening, even though it isn't actually shortened. Best of luck!