Chemical Peels?

Hello, is there any alternatives to chemical peels? I would like to try chemical peels ( acne, spots, nasolabial folds, skin care) but they do seem a little damaging ( don't argue with me ) than the obvious.. Is there any natural alternatives? I know the recommended is Chemical Peels and Botox for treating this sort of thing and recommended for any everlasting ( and best ) results of this thing, but surely there is a alternatives out there? I cant believe chemical peels and botox is the be all

Gentle lasers and good skin care

There are many different types of chemical peels- starting from home peels like AHA, and vitamin A peels, to specialist peels like TCA. However, there are many gentle lasers as well, such as Genesis laser toning, Q Switch laser toning, and Clear and Brilliant Laser (mini Fraxel). All these are great starting points to refresh your skin. All the bestDr Davin Lim

Brisbane Dermatologist

Alternative to Chemical Peels

It would be best to post photos to assess what conditions you are trying to treat with chemical peels.  Clear & Brilliant, Fraxel, eMatrix and other lasers work extremely well.  Please consult an expert of the best recommendations.  Best, Dr. Green