My breasts seem deformed after lift (Photo)

18 months ago I had 500cc implants and a lift. I believe the lift failed and asked for a revision. 2 weeks ago I had an uplift revision and I'm concerned about the results. They seem flat under nipple. I'm worried I will need further revisions

Horizontal excision

It appears to me that your nipple/ areola complex probably sits at the front of your breast.  Where you appear to have significant excess skin is in the lower poles.  I believe this needs to be addressed by excising it & leaving you with a scar in your fold.  This will give you a much better result & the scar will be fairly hidden.All the best

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

My breasts seem deformed after lift

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures. At the first 3 to 5 months, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

My breasts seem deformed after lift

While it is still early in your recovery, it does appear that you could benefit from a revision to recentralize and improve the shape of your areolae.  You  also have excess laxity of the breast tissue in the lower pole of your breasts which can be tightened as well.  Generally, it is wise to wait at least 3 months before any type of revision is considered.  Best of luck.

Michael Brucker, MD

Revision post lift

It looks like the distance from the bottom of your arela  to the inframammary fold is to great so your breast seems to be bottoming out.This is simple to correct.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Unacceptable Results After Breast Lift

Hello,You need to visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in revision of all types of cosmetic breast surgery. Your surgeon overtightened you in the horizontal vector but left you redundant and loose in the vertical vector. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

My breasts seem deformed after lift

Your lollipop breast lift should be converted to an anchor lift in order to reduce the lower pole fullness in both of your breasts. Thank you for sharing your photos and concerns. Best wishes. Dr. Gregory Park

Gregory Park, MD

Lollipop lift?

It looks like you needed more of a skin excision using a "T" type incision rather than just a lollipop.  Best of luck.

Lower pole fullness

Thank you for the photos and from them without an examination, I agree with the other consultants that you have too much lower pole fullness and need more skin removedDr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Lower breast pole fullness

you have lower breast fullness since you did not have any hemming of your lower breast pole. You need a revision of your breasts which will require a wedge excision of your lower breast pole in order to re-establish your breast proportions.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Breast lift

It is early in the healing and settling process. There does appear to be laxity in the lower poles which may require revision.Close follow up with your plastic surgeon is recommended.