4 weeks since closed rhinoplasty. Crooked tip/nostrils. (photos)

I had a closed rhinoplasty 4 weeks ago to reduce the hump and refine a droopy tip. My nose was really swollen when my cast came off. The swelling has gone down a little but I've noticed my tip appears crooked and my nostrils uneven. I did not have this problem before my rhinoplasty. My tip still feels rock hard and numb and I still have internal swelling. Could the swelling cause the tip to look uneven or crooked or has something gone wrong and I'll need a revision?

4 weeks since closed rhinoplasty. Crooked tip/nostrils

Dear peach1101You are still in the early recovery phase and have significant swelling. If you still have asymmetry at 3 months, then you can discuss revision with your surgeon or seek consultations. any revisions would routine be 9 to 12 months after your primary surgery. Look for experienced and properly trained plastic surgeon, certified by the American Board of  Plastic surgery. See more than one consultation and make a well informed decision.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

After 4 weeks from the surgery, there is still a lot of swelling and the scar tissue it is really hard, after 3 to 4 months, only 70 to 80% of the swelling is gone, but the scar tissue will still be hard, that usually takes about 6 months to get soft. As also the swelling it is in the inside, that can give you a different nostril shape. I think that you already had some asymmetry on your nostrils before the surgery, as in the left nostril, the footplate of the medial crural seems to be longer and more toward the left, that can also be part of a deviated septum. Discuss this concern with your surgeon, and see the options that you have to improve that.