15 days post surgery Mastopexy and Implants - Holes at T Junction incision. What can I do? (Photo)

I had a full breast lift and 390cc Silicone Implants under the muscle 15 days ago. All the incisions are healing well. But I have found a hole under each breast which is oozing yellow fluid. There is not much pain or swelling in the area. I have contacted my surgeon's office and am awaiting a response. What can I do in the meantime to stop it getting worse?

Post surgery mastopexy

Thank you for your photographs and question.  It is not uncommon for a wound healing issue to present itself at a T juncture where 3 skin edges are coming together.  My advice would be to keep the area clean and dry and to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.  Best of luck.