I've got extra large pores on my face with a old women looking chin. I'm 42 and need professional advice.

Obagi skin peel or any other help and advice

Laser vs Microneedling vs Blue Peel vs TCA peels (generic)

Different ways to treat pore sizing, the most reliable is either high density fractional lasers, or, my personal preference is with energy based microneedling devices combined with PRP. Obagi Blue peels are designed for beginners in the industry, I suggest you see an experienced Plastics or Dermatologist for other treatment options. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Improving skin at 40

Thank you for your question about your facial skin.

• I strongly suggest that you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist specializing in cosmetic treatments.
  • There are many many ways to treat the skin - and often a step-by-step plan is best, starting with prescription skin creams to get the skin healthy.
  • Microneedling is a recent advance, being non-invasive and very safe and may be the best approach but a full consultation with a plan is the way to start.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Extra large Pores

It is difficult to address this question without seeing high quality photos of what it is that bothers you.  I believe that the Obagi Skin Peel is light to medium treatment and might not give you the results that you seek.  But it is hard to say wkithout photos.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon