2 weeks post op Breast lift with augmentation.. I don't know if my surgery has been done correctly. Any suggestions? (photo)

Am 2 weeks post op.. breast lifting with augmentation.. i dont know if my surgery has been done correctly... and i have uneven nipples.. one is rounded on down the other is more lifted and look like an oval.. could u help me plz...???

2 weeks post op

Its too early to assess your final results.  It will take several months for your implants to settle and for your breasts to recover so differences in size, shape, appearance and sensation are all normal at this stage.  Be patient.  You look to be healing well at this stage.

Breast lift and augmentation early post surgery

Everything seems to be healing well. It actually looks good. The wrinkling goes away and you need to give it a couple of months before you fret about the symmetry.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

Talmage J. Raine, MD, FACS

2 weeks post op

Congrats on your recent surgery!  It is too soon to tell as there is swelling and tissues that still need to settle. As the swelling comes down and the implants settle you will have a more natural look and hang, this can take up to 3 months.  You need to give this time and discuss any issues you have with your surgeon.  Best of luck!

2 weeks post op.

Thanks for your question.  You are very early in your course. There will be many changes as swelling subsides and the tissues relax. While it is possible you may need some adjustments  it is too soon to say just yet. Implant with lift is a complex and variable combination and the outcome requires time. Touch ups are possible. Discuss your concerns with your PS.

Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon