Upturned nose. When will it drop?

Im 3 weeks after an open rhinoplasty i still feel that my nose is upturned will it drop more ? and i have a straight upper lip i can't talk normally as before and my smile is different is that normal?

Rotated tip after rhinoplasy

Usually the degree of tip rotation doesn't change with time after rhinoplasty. However this depends on the surgical techniques used. For example, if a columellar strut was placed, this usually results in supporting the tip such that it's less likely to counter rotate afterwards. Also swelling at the base of the nose can sometimes result in pushing the tip up and with time this resolves and the tip drops.