Non surgical ways of removing baby belly. (photos)

Just wondering if any one could give me any advice on any non-surgical ways of getting rid of my baby belly. My son is now 2 but I have found it really difficult getting rid of this pouch this time. (He was my fourth child). I do a lot of exercise and eat quite a healthy diet but I just can't get rid. Btw I have just eaten in the pic so I do look a little bloated. I've heard of lots of treatments available but which ones actually work? And any way of reducing the appearance of the stretch marks?

Nonsurgical treatments for baby belly

Hi there! There are now non-invasive options to fight belly fat. One of the most popular treatments is Coolsculpting which freezes your fat and leaves you with a more contoured body. This treatment requires no downtime. There are also treatments to combat stretch marks like Cellfina which stimulates collagen growth. I recommend looking up medical spas or plastic surgeons in your area that offer these treatments. Best of luck!

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon