Is there any non surgical treatments for my chin to appear smaller? I hate the lines on it and it's pointy. (photos)

I have a problem with my chin as when I smile with my teeth lines appear and it sticks out a lot and I don't like it at all, is there any treatments (non surgical) to make it appear smaller and also how much does chin reduction cost?

Chin Reduction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Unfortunately, there is no other way to make the chin smaller.  There are two dimensions to the chin reduction.  First is the vertical height, and the second is the anterior/prosterior projection.  Depending upon what you like, you may reduce the vertical height and/or anterior projection.  I don't have a profile view on your photo, but definitely you will need to reduce the height of the chin.  Consult a board certified plastic surgeon for more information.Best,Alex Kim, MD