Is there any non surgical treatments for my chin to appear smaller? I hate the lines on it and it's pointy. (photos)

I have a problem with my chin as when I smile with my teeth lines appear and it sticks out a lot and I don't like it at all, is there any treatments (non surgical) to make it appear smaller and also how much does chin reduction cost?

Chin Reduction

Unfortunately, there is no other way to make the chin smaller.  There are two dimensions to the chin reduction.  First is the vertical height, and the second is the anterior/prosterior projection.  Depending upon what you like, you may reduce the vertical height and/or anterior projection.  I don't have a profile view on your photo, but definitely you will need to reduce the height of the chin.  Consult a board certified plastic surgeon for more information.Best,Alex Kim, MD