Can anything be done to straighten and shorten my nose? (photos)

My nose has actually grown the last 1-2years making it crooked (nostril caves in on left side) and longer. I hate it. Can anything be down ?

Rhinoplasty

Based on your concerns and your photos, the best option is surgery.  A rhinoplasty will improve the crookedness, improve the collapse of the nostril on the left side, and raise the tip or shorten the nose.  The best thing to do is to get a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty to Improve Nose Aesthetic

Thank you for sharing your question. Based on the photos you have provided, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty. In my practice, I like to do rhinoplasty consultations using 3-D volumetric photos in order to communicate realistic outcomes to my patients. This is a great way to ensure that you and your surgeon have the same aesthetic goals in mind. I recommend scheduling an in-person consultation with a board-certified specialist for specific suggestions for your particular case. Best of luck.

Kian Karimi, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty

A rhinoplasty to straighten the septum, suture the paired domal cartilages together and graft the alar rims cuold be done to correct these issues.  

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. You seem to be an ideal candidate for rhinoplasty. One of the most common plastic surgery procedures that takes place, rhinoplasty works to improve the size, proportion and overall appearance of your nose. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Based on the informationy shared, you are an excellent candidate for Rhinoplasty.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for sending images. It does appear that you would benefit from rhinoplasty. With surgery, the nose can be straightened, the left nostril can be supported and the nose can be shortened. I would recommend consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who regularly performs rhinoplasty.

Mark Hamilton, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Noses change over time. They may droop more an dthe skin may thin showing underlying structures. The contours of your nose could be smoothed and the tip lifted - if that is what you wish for - through a rhinoplasty. Experienced rhinoplasty surgeons will have imaging to show you what is possible. Hope that helps!

Jeffrey Watson, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgery fornyour nose

A rhinoplasty will help your crooked nose and asymmetry of nostrils as well as shorten your nose.   Get 3 local consultations and see what is suggested.    Hard to be more exact with no lateral or 3/4 views.   My Best,   Dr Commons