Rhinoplasty after lefort 1.

I have had a lefort 1 for an underbite a month ago. My nose is now shorter and pig looking , the definition on my nose has all been shaved down. I understand there may be swelling but it is very obvious that regardless of any remaining swelling that this is the shape. I want to have a rhinoplasty now. I know that it is recommended to wait 6 months but I just am so depressed. Is this risky? I just want my nose to have more contour and be less pig like. Will this effect my lefort 1?

Rhinoplasty

You would need to wait at least 3 months after the procedure so you know exactly what the final shape of the nose is before a rhinoplasty can be done. A rhinoplasty will not affect your Lefort 1 result.